Returns & Refunds
- If your order was damaged during shipping: please take photos and email them to us at hello (at) msandry.com within 7 days of receiving it. Please include the shipping label in a photo so that we can file an insurance claim with the USPS. We will work with you to send a replacement, a refund, or store credit.
- Due to the nature of our products being used on the body, and needing to be safe and clean, we do not accept returns in any case. If you don’t love a product, you undoubtedly have a friend who would be happy to adopt it from you!
- We cannot offer refunds based on disliking a product, scent, or it not working for your skin. Every product page has a full ingredient listing, description of packaging, size, and scent notes. What some people love, other people hate. That’s the nature of shopping online. If you have a specific sensitivity or need, please contact us at hello (at) msandry.com before purchasing.
We use Stripe to process our payments, so your refund will go back to the card you paid with and is entirely dependent on how long Stripe takes to process a refund. We cannot make it move faster.
We do everything we can to keep your products safe along the way to you.
Shipping bottles of liquids and other spillable items will never be entirely flawless. Depending on the season, your shipment may travel through areas below freezing point, or sit in a very hot delivery truck all day. Your box will get catapulted through sorting machinery and tossed from place to place.
- If a product arrives too damaged to use: send us photos and your order number at hello (at) msandry.com so we can figure out the best way to resolve it for you!
- If a product arrives frozen: let it sit at room temperature and thaw, or put it in a bowl of warm (not hot) water. DO NOT microwave or heat on the stove. You can stir or gently shake bottles and jars if the freezing causes any separation. There are no safety risks caused by freezing.
- If a product arrives melted: put your product in the fridge or freezer, inside another container if necessary. Solid balms and thicker body creams are likely to melt during the summer months. Even during the other seasons, though, your box could sit inside a heated truck or travel through a hot climate. There are no safety risks caused by melting. If it has melted beyond use, please send us photos and order info to hello (at) msandry.com so we can help find a solution.
Order Cancellations & Changes
- Contact us within 24 hours of ordering at hello (at) msandry.com
- We are happy to make address changes or cancel your order if it has not been yet shipped.
- Swapping out one product for another is dependent on how many we have in our physical inventory here at the HQ. Sometimes the website inventory is inaccurate.
- We cannot edit your order to include a coupon code if you forgot it.
- We use Stripe to process our payments, so refunds and cancellations may take several days depending on how the Stripe system processes it. We cannot make it go faster or give you any details on when it will post.
Gift Orders & Shipping to Someone Else
We LOVE to send gifts! Nothing makes us happier than knowing you want to send some Ms. Andry to someone you love.
Wonderful folks like you have sent Ms. Andry gifts for: divorces, transitions, miscarriages, mental & physical health changes, self care, Galentine’s Day, not to mention all the regular things like birthdays, weddings, babies, and winter holidays.
There is a field to add a NOTE at checkout where you can let us know about your giftee. We are happy to send a message of 1-2 sentences (inside the box) & omit prices on the shipping invoice any time. We can do gift wrap or include longer messages for an extra fee- just ask!
We will ship to the address that you enter in Shipping Address at checkout. This will be shown on your order confirmation email. If you see an error with an address, let us know within 24 hours of your order at hello (at) msandry.com